Application Process & Deadlines
Applications for the 2019-2020 cohort are now being accepted. The application deadline is April 15, 2019.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Applicants with degrees from outside the U.S. or Canada should contact the Klingenstein Center for guidance on submitting a course-by-course evaluation for U.S. equivalency.
- Three or more years of teaching experience. Exceptions to this policy may be granted in special circumstances. Candidates with questions about their eligibility should contact the Klingenstein Center.
- Currently working in a private, international or charter school
- GRE, MAT or GMAT scores
- Previous academic accomplishment, job performance as determined by letters of recommendation, assessment of leadership potential and character are considered in students selection.
- Priority Deadline - January 15
- Final Deadline - April 15
Applications received after the priority deadline will be considered on a space-available basis
How to Apply
The Klingenstein Center's Full-Year Master's Degree program is offered through Teachers College at Columbia University. All degree candidates must apply to through the Teachers College admission process. The application requires:
- a personal statement,
- two recommendations (one from the head of school and one from a division director or immediate supervisor),
- official undergraduate and graduate transcripts,
- a resume, and
- current GRE, GMAT or MAT scores.
To apply, please visit the Teachers College Online Application.