Application Process & Deadlines
Applications for this program are currently being accepted. Start your application on the Teachers College Admissions' Leadership & Administration page.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Applicants with degrees from outside the U.S. or Canada should contact the Klingenstein Center for guidance on submitting a course-by-course evaluation for U.S. equivalency.
- Three or more years of teaching experience
- Currently working in a private, international or charter school
- GRE, MAT or GMAT scores
- Previous academic accomplishment, job performance as determined by letters of recommendation, assessment of leadership potential and character are considered in students selection.
- Priority Deadline - January 15
- Final Deadline - April 15
Applications received after the priority deadline will be considered on a space-available basis
How to Apply
The Klingenstein Center's Full-Year Master's Degree program is offered through Teachers College at Columbia University. All degree candidates must apply to the "Private School Leadership (Klingenstein)" program through the Teachers College admission process. The application requires:
- a personal statement,
- two recommendations (one from the head of school and one from a division director or immediate supervisor),
- official undergraduate and graduate transcripts,
- a resume, and
- current GRE, GMAT or MAT scores.
For more information, or to apply, please visit Teachers College Admissions' Leadership & Administration section online.