- Applicants must have 2-5 years of full time teaching experience.
- Applicants must be teaching in an independent or international school at the time of their application and must be planning to teach in one the following year.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Applications for the Summer 2017 Summer Institute are closed. Applications for the 2018 program will be due January 15, 2018. If you would like to be notified when the application period opens in early in the fall, please email the Klingenstein Center.
How To Apply
Applications are made online through the Teachers College Non-Degree Program Application.
The application requires
- two short essays,
- recommendation from the head of school and from the division director or department chair or another supervisor, and
- all post-secondary transcripts.
For additional information, please contact the Klingenstein Center at email@example.com