How To Apply
Applications are made online through the Teachers College Non-Degree Program Application. Please review the Application Guide for instructions and the link to start your application.
The application requires
- two short essays
- three recommendation letters from 1) the head of school or a member of the school's administrative team, 2) your department chair and 3) a colleague with whom you worked closely
- all post-secondary transcripts
Applications for the 2019 Summer Institute are now being accepted. The deadline is January 15, 2019. If you are not able or eligible to apply for Summer 2019 and would like to be notified when the Summer 2020 application opens, please fill out the Contact Us form and specify Summer Institute 2020 as your program of interest.
- Applicants must have 2-5 years of full-time teaching experience.
- Applicants must be teaching in an independent or international school at the time of their application and must be planning to teach in one the following year.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
For additional information, please contact the Klingenstein Center at firstname.lastname@example.org