The job bank is provided as a free service to independent, international, parochial and other fully non-public schools and those who seek jobs at those schools. Please review the guidelines below and then click the "Post a Job" link to create a posting.
Job Posting Guidelines:
- The Klingenstein Center provides job listings on its public website as a service to the independent and international school community. The Center provides no endorsement of candidates who apply for jobs after finding them on this site.
- Any job at an independent, international, parochial or other fully non-public school may be posted. We are unable to post jobs at public schools or charter schools or for tutors or child-care providers.
- An account is required to post a job. Jobs must be posted by school employees.
- Job postings must be assigned an expiration date, which can be no more than 120 days from the date posted. After this date, the post will automatically be removed from the active listings. If the job is still open, employers are welcome to create a new post for the job.
- Once submitted, jobs are queued for review to ensure they meet the guidelines above. Please allow 1-2 business days for the approval process.
Thank you for your interest in posting opportunities on the Klingenstein Center Job Bank. If you have questions about the job bank or the process, please email email@example.com.
Post a Job Here